THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

The little place of mine, of my little story. I'm Kelvina.

Friday, February 20, 2009

7Days

Its been exactly a week after he left. Day by day,but not much differences in these seven days except he is now another thousands miles away form me, but who cares? Who will ever want to know how much or how many seconds i spent in every single night to miss a player?


I used to have this stupid thought that we're so close whenever i'm sleeping in your arms, and listening to your heartbeats. And there were so many times i swallowed back the words when it's about to come out, telling you that i hate that i'll never be with you. Somewhere between all our laughs, long talks and stupid little jokes, i fell in love.


Why on earth i met this oh-so-hot guy that break into my life, took my heart, and walk away! This is so mean!
I want to take all the tears you've ever made me cry and f*cking drown you in them!!!


Phew...i'm much better now, i think i just lost a brand cell! After all, i just wanna forget what's behind and move forward.







0 comments: