THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

The little place of mine, of my little story. I'm Kelvina.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'm still lucky


Hours ago, i'm looking at my notes but my tears just falling down, like that. I lost my focus as i'm getting emotional, i put aside all the papers and by coincidence, i came across a blog of a girl, and this is a lil part of what she wrote:

老公应该很怕吧,突然间撞向那么大架的罗里”
“老公应该很痛吧,眼睛流血了”
“老公应该很热吧,警察们把你丢在路边,太阳直接晒到你”
“老公不用怕,警察带你去医院吹冷气了”
今天,就是老公的受难日,他变成了我的回忆,他结束了这场生命.

( Hubby must be afraid, when you crashed into the lorry.
Hubby must be painful, as your eyes bleeding.

Hubby must be hot, that the police leave you at the roadside, exposed under the sun.
Hubby dun be afraid, the police taking you to the hospital.
Today, he become my memory, he ended his life. )

I cry even harder as i read through her entire blo
g, but i will never know the pain of a girlfriend suffer from the death of her love one. In that moment, i just told myself, that i'm oh so lucky, and i shouldn't be crying now. Instead, appreciate them, the love one, when you still able to hold them, talk to them, and love them. And it's never too late to say the words,
'i love you'.


People, please be grateful, for every breath u are taking in.



where are you?
i need you :(




0 comments: