THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

The little place of mine, of my little story. I'm Kelvina.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

The miserable life


I had the worst gastric in my life that made me feel sick for two days long. I feel really bad not because of the pain, but to made the dad and mum worried when they see me sick. They must be worried when the kids are away from home who doesn't know how to take care of themselves. It reminds me one year back after spending ten days in the hospital, i promised to be a healthy girl, your healthy daughter.

And not yet, the worst part is when i'm trying hard in hiding away all the truth form them, which i think this is to be the best to them, and the truth is, i am sick and tired of doing this. I'm so helpless that no one will ever know what i'm going through. Sometimes, i just feel like my soul is just as weak as my body.

How i really wish i got you, not only as a lover but my best friend too, to listen to me when i'm weak, because i wish i can always tell you everything of mine.




But i'm all alone




0 comments: