THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

The little place of mine, of my little story. I'm Kelvina.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My sweet escape


I'm BACK.


Sorry for abandoned my blog for sometime and i am now back to blog, and yes, i am back from my sweet escape at Redang Beach too! Whee! For the very first time, i spent a four days and three nights at this lovely place.



Aww, i missed the beach. The sun is so warm against my skin, the water is crystal clear, and the winds blow on my face that bring a taste of the sea. The melody of the crashing waves fill the ears when you walk along the shore, and the sand is so soft and fine that you can feel the cool sand on your feet walking with your barefoot.


As the sun gone for the night, its always the time i love the most when u can lay down and look into the sky. The entire piece of sky was sprinkled with shinning stars, its so beautiful that make me wanna cry.


Can you see the power of the ocean? I enjoyed every minute of time over the beach and i'll definitely come back again. =)




my sweet escape <3




0 comments: